my o my ive knit alot!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

hi y'all.. life's been busy...

knitting and sickness have been haunting my home for a while. and now ive been stuck in the house for over a week cos my electric wheelchair is in the shop. ive gotten so stir crazy that im ready to climb the walls. so now tomorrow i get to go to therapy which will help immensely. cos tomorrow i won't be alone all day with nobody to talk to. i really feel good about tomorrow.

so while ive been sick, i slept a lot, knit a lot and read some. didn't think of much and kept busy as much as i could. but ya know, being busy when sick isn't easy. im glad im not sick anymore. my younger son got married, in January, i think; my older son is still doing stuff that gets him in trouble, by his own choice. so life goes on. anyway, ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i think im on the fence as to whether im old fashioned or just open and crazy.