my o my ive knit alot!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

liffe both sucks and is good at the same time.

well, i found out from my son's probation officer that ralf lied about having leukemia. what a relief that was. but it was also bad because he was using that excuse to try to get emancipated so he wouldnt have to be responsible and grow up. so he got caught in a huge lie. other than that things are better with him.

ok now the bad stuff. my neice, my yonger sister's daughter died on wednesday of a combination of seisure, heart attack and stroke. she was walking up the stairs to her home with her mother and got sick, fell down and started seizing. the seizures caused a heart attack and stroke, which the combination killed her. it was really hard on me that she died this way. parents shouldnt have to bury their children. its horrible and upsetting. thanks for listening.

kloi

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i think im on the fence as to whether im old fashioned or just open and crazy.