my o my ive knit alot!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

upcoming surgery...

im getting prepared for upcoming surgery on both my knees. gonna have knee replacement surgery on december 8th, depending on if i pass my physical on november 29th. i feel like im kind of in a pickle over all the things i have to do to get ready for this. im trying to find things that will help me get through this whole mess. i feel so stressed out over the surgery. and at the same time im elated at the idea that i will be losing the pain as my knees heal from this surgery.

im so frightened at the same time of the pain being worse than ever after the surgery. i hate pain. i hate it a lot. you know when its consensual play its ok but pain inflicted on me from my own body really, really, REALLY sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i think im on the fence as to whether im old fashioned or just open and crazy.